Latest COVID-19 Response
Dear Guests, Friends, and Community,
We hope all of you are healthy and well. The inn doesn’t feel the same without the smiling faces of our guests around! We are looking forward to the near future when we will once again be able to gather, which as of now we hope will be mid-May.
In the meantime, here are some things to consider about Glen-Ella Springs when you feel the time is right to travel again:
- 17 acres in a pastoral setting
- Separate, open-air entrances to your room
- Multiple spots on the property to enjoy (including rockers on the porch right outside your room door!)
- An abundance of beautiful, quiet outdoor activities in the area including hiking trails and waterfalls to refresh your spirit
In addition, we will now offer the following options to keep you safe:
- Contact-free check-in
- Room service options for breakfast and/or dinner
- If you choose to dine in our restaurant, we have rearranged seating in all 3 areas to ensure a minimum of 6 feet apart
- Finally, we have enhanced our already strict cleaning protocols throughout the property and guestrooms
Although some things may be a little different than normal, one thing that will remain is the friendly, peaceful, and relaxing environment that guests have come to enjoy at Glen-Ella Springs. We look forward to welcoming you back!
~Luci and Ed
While we’re waiting for the inn to reopen, consider planning your next visit with us. There are plenty of occasions on the horizon that warrant a little gift-giving! Whether you’re planning something special for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, a birthday, or just a special surprise, a gift certificate to Glen-Ella Springs Inn is the perfect way to show you care. After all, travel is the gift that everyone is craving right now!
We can’t wait to see you for your next stay.💚