Sponsored by the Georgia Winegrowers Association, the Wine Highway is made up of a unique collection of North Georgia wineries and vineyards. All locations are close to one another, and visitors take advantage of this by choosing their own route. You’ll love stopping by each tasting room and trying a series of unique varietals! This takes place four times a year in the months of March, June, September, and December, but the most beloved Wine Highway event takes place in March. Now’s the time to plan your trip!
2020 Wine Highway Quick Facts
- Participants receive a keepsake glass
- Your Wine Highway passport grants you entry into all participating wineries
- There will be live entertainment at some wineries
- A “wine and cheese welcome” for you and your guest
- A Wine Highway Passport for two
- Chauffeured transportation to and from three to four local wineries!